Croatia’s dazzling coastline is home to more than one thousand islands – yes, you read that right! If you were to look out to sea from anywhere along the Croatian coastline, it would be unusual for you not to see a green speck in the distance! Most of the Croatian islands, however, are small and uninhabited and there are therefore only 20 or so larger islands which are popular with visitors.
This section provides a guide to many of these, starting from those just off Istria at the north of Croatia’s coastline, going all the way down to the islands near Dubrovnik in the south.
Latest posts on the Visit Croatia Blog
- Croatia featured in Conde Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards 2021
- Double vaccinated UK travellers to Croatia no longer need a negative test
- Visiting Croatia in October 2021
- Ryanair announces more routes to its new Zagreb base – including from Manchester and Dublin
- Croatia requires negative tests for ALL travellers from the UK
Useful travel tips
There are currently 14 travel tips for Croatia listed / Total: 715